Welcome Dear!

HOME MESSAGE

Fundeals Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fundeals Forum » General » 9staforum: A New Forum Founded

9staforum: A New Forum Founded

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Today, i'm glad to annonce the realease of a new social forum called 9staforum which will replace the sold fundeal.ml. The address to this new forum is http://9staforum.ml .

Here is a first newsletter realeased in the forum. It was focused on why and how it comes about.

Read the newsletter:

9staforum Admin wrote:

Hi 9stas,

There is need for this newsletter so i decided to write one.

First, i want to imform you that our former forum fundeal.ml was put for sale and was successfully sold to anonymous buyer. Don't have much to say about it as agreed in the transaction.

Though gone are our posts, replies and other datas but i tried my best to restore some of the posts in a simple but cool alternative forum i created in the last few weeks of fundeal.ml existance. The address is http://fundeals.ml.

Before the sale of fundeal.ml i was already planing to create another forum similar to the former. Starting from scratch was my greatest fear because i know the amonth of time, efforts, stress, endurance it takes to design such a dynamic and complex forum. Then the first version of fundeal came into my mind, i had a breaght of releave the. But updating the old script to resemble the outgone forum wasn't as easy as i thought.

But By God's help i was able to do it, determined through the ups and valleys. And here we have end result as the beautiful forum you are now browsing :)

For me this new forum (9staforum is way better and beautiful than fundeal.ml. For one reason, i've improved, and the improvement speacks.

Now i want to welcome all you former fundies to this restored forum 9staforum. Here we are called 9sta(s), have a wonderful discussion experience.

Cheers :)
MrCally

Now you can go and have fun.

Surprised! This is wonderful and bravo @Cally

Wow, lets see what you got there

That forum is super classic. Weldone

You are here » Fundeals Forum » General » 9staforum: A New Forum Founded